Creative E-MU 0202 USB Audio Interface
The information here written maybe wrong or incomplete. Please help us to improve this page and to keep it updated. Email: ik1xpv()gmail.com
Warning, opening the device the manufacturer warranty expires!
Hereafter some pictures of the device, thanks to fM :
Technical characteristics of the E-MU 0202 USB 2.0 Audio Interface:
- 24 bit 192 kHz ADC and DAC (112 dB SNR)
- E-MU Class-A ultra-low noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z preamplifiers (-127 dB EIN) with extra 60 dB amplification
- E-MU Class-A ultra-low noise Line/Hi-Z preamplifiers (-127 dB EIN) with extra 60 dB amplification
- Hardware zero-latency direct monitoring (mono/stereo)
- USB bus-powered
- Cross-platform (support for Mac OS X and Windows XP/x64) and compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications (ASIO2, WDM, MME, Apple Core Audio, and Core MIDI, AC3, and DTS Passthru)
- Production Tools software contains the E-MU Proteus VX audio module, as well as various programs from Cakewalk, Steinberg, Ableton, IK Multimedia, etc.
- 2 ADC @ 24bit/192KHz
- 2 DAC @ 24bit/192KHz
- ADC converter AK5385A
- Stereo DAC CS4392